Maztek is committed to respecting your privacy.
We have structured our Website so that, in general, you can visit that part of the Website which is accessible to non-registered users without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Where you register, we will collect your (first&last) name, (phone/mobile) number and email.
- When you buy an item, we will collect your billing/shipping address (necessary for delivery)
- When you send feedback, we will collect your name, email and comments. phone/web-site.
- Where you browse, we use a Google Analytics (include-)script to record visitors use of the site
(More information about Google Analytics can be found at google.com/analytics/.)
Log files allow us to search for anomalies and errors in the site, they do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
What we do with the information:
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To gather payment from orders.
- To send orders out on submit.
- To recognise registered users and allow you unrestricted access to the site.
- To validate comments and provide a response.
- Internal record keeping.
- To judge whether changes are needed to the information or navigation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data (personal information).
Our Website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over other website(s). Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes described above.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can contact us by one of the following possiblities:
- use the contact details.
- by the use of the feedback form
- send an email to email@example.com
We will correct any information, which was found to be incorrect promptly. note: we can not change userinfo you provided on the site, only you got access to that info.